The revolution of the automotive industry
connected cars will be on the roads by 2023
of data is generated by an advanced connected car every 60 minutes
of today’s car owners will replace it with shared vehicles
of all cars sold globally in 2030 will be electric
Unlock the power of vehicle data
Enigmatos leverages in-depth vehicle data analytics to provide real-time actionable insights into vehicle fleet’s cyber health and operational efficiency.
Enigmatos applies its unique Deep Car Identity Profiling™ technology to extract and analyze vehicle data. Our proprietary machine learning and Big Data analytics algorithms, uncover a multi-dimensional picture of all fleet assets and assist our customers in building a variety of capabilities required to tackle current fleet challenges. With the Enigmatos platform, fleet operators, OEM’s, Tier 1 suppliers, insurance companies, and FMS providers can easily monitor the fleet’s cyber health, streamline operational efficiency, deliver more value to their customers and outpace their competition.
A vehicle is a complicated network of computers on the move, generating a vast amount of data as it performs its designated activities. The ability to understand the data and derive real-time actionable decisions is the main challenge of fleet operators, OEM’s, Tier 1 suppliers, fleet service providers, and others.
Enigmatos solution enables its customers a fleet-wide view of the vehicle data stream and its implications in a variety of domains: vehicle state and health, driver and road behavior, fleet cybersecurity, and regulatory compliance. The solution also allows for easy data extraction and sharing with various stakeholders, like insurance companies, repair shops, and others.
Enigmatos offers its customers variety of consulting services in the domain of automotive cyber security. Our top notch team of cyber security researchers and automotive experts harness their unique set of skills to challenge our customers’ infrastructure and vehicle’s architecture in order to assist them in building robust and secure vehicles.
Enigmatos in the news
- May 25, 2021 Dan invests in Enigmatos and will deploy Enigmatos cybersecurity solution
- December 25, 2021 Philip Morris chose Enigmatos solution to protect its vehicle fleet in Israel
- Apr 21, 2021 Israel’s National Cyber Center for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- February 25, 2021 Enigmatos will take part in the smart mobility national cyber center
- July 3, 2020 UN Regulations on Cybersecurity and Software Updates
- April 2, 2020 Enigmatos featured in TheMarker
- December 9, 2019 Enigmatos is the winner of the transportation category
- October 18, 2019 Connected car: more secure with a fingerprint
- October 17, 2019 Enigmatos selected by Kaspersky to develope joint offering for automotive
- June 26, 2019 Enigmatos cooperation with Orpak in Yahoo!Finance
- June 23, 2019 Enigmatos cooperation with Orpak to protect fuel management systems
- June 20, 2019 Enigmatos cooperation with the Alliance innovation lab in Tel Aviv
- April 2, 2019 ILTV interview with our VP of Business Development, Orit Fredkof.
- February 15, 2019 Israeli cellular operator Pelephone to partner with Enigmatos
The Enigmatos Advantage
We upload all of the vehicle’s communication data to the cloud and apply our machine learning algorithms to generate the unique signature of each message, each ECU & identify the vehicle’s unique topology. We can then detect and prevent in real time any anomaly on the vehicle’s communication network.
Our patent pending solution allows us to analyze each message, detect its source and understand its context. We allow only legal and valid messages, initiated through the ECU that is eligible to send them. This is why we can easily pinpoint the source of the cyber-attack and identify the compromised ECU.
We at Enigmatos look at the bigger picture. In order to better protect vehicles we need to make sure that their maintenance ecosystem is protected as well and that its integrity is intact. Our ability to create a vehicle’s unique signature also provides us the means to create the required trust relationship between the vehicle and its maintenance ecosystem.
We investigate any event in the vehicle or a fleet of vehicles. All detected attack attempts are reported to the cloud for further forensic analysis by Security Operation Center (SOC) team. Our SOC team members use our proprietary analysis tools for further forensic investigation of the alarms and detection of patterns of massive threats. All detected events and the findings of our analysis are also reported to the OEM’s/Fleet operator’s SOC with the ability to provide the appropriate response.
A cyber solution needs to stay ahead of the hackers. The ability to update our detection policy based on new attacks discovered is essential to ensure the continuous safety of your vehicle. We use the inputs of our anomaly analysis and forensic analysis to update the detection policy of our in car rules engine.
Enigmatos founders believe the secret for success lies in the formation of a team of the top experts in cyber security, the automotive field (CAN BUS protocols, Ethernet, LIN BUS, FLEXRAY, etc. ), cloud management, algorithm development, Big Data analysis, statistics, electronics, communications, etc. This extraordinary team of highly experienced engineers and scientists is the key to devising our cutting edge technology solution.
- British Cybersecurity Standardization is poised to address future threats with PAS 1885:2018The UK market for connected and autonomous vehicles is about to grow significantly to an estimated £52 Billion annually by 2035. As a means of maintaining awareness and sustaining cybersecurity [...]Read more
13 Gan Rave Blvd., Yavne