Enigmatos is looking for an experienced SW Team Leader with desire and ability to lead and develop cutting edge Automotive Cyber Security and Big Data SaaS. We are looking for a leader with hands-on coding and troubleshooting experience. You will be part of a dynamic team, and work with amazing talented people. This crucial role will give you a rare opportunity to craft and deliver a new class of Automotive Cyber Security and Data Science product line.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a group of engineers, eager to excel.
- Help drive the underlying technology stack and the implementation methodology.
- Work closely with product team and company management.
- Drive performance tuning and automation.
- Design and implement micro-services architecture.
- Work in agile environment.
What we need to see:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar.
- Hands-on experience with system software design, development, maintenance.
- System Architecture in cloud-based environment. GCP experience – is an advantage.
- Linux hands-on background.
- Python programming.
- Delivery of data driven application with Machine learning techniques – is significant advantage.
- 2 years experience as a team leader
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in Hebrew and English
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of Linux environment.
- A track record of solving sophisticated problems with elegant solutions.
- Demonstrate delivery of complex projects in previous roles.
- Experience building infrastructures and tools to speed up development, test, and release.
- Experience in agile software development methodology.
Enigmatos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.