Enigmatos is looking for an experienced full stack Engineer to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re in search of a Full stack Software Engineer that specializes in both server-side and frontend components implementation. In this role, you’ll primarily work with the following backend technologies:
- Google Cloud Platform technologies including BigQuery, CloudRun, PubSub and Storage.
- Atlas MongoDB, coding in Python and bash.
In the frontend, you will focus on building WEB UI with React and related technology stack.
As a Full stack Software Engineer, you will be implementing key architectural system components, working closely with other team members and product managers.
Your responsibilities as a Full stack Engineer:
- Build robust and scalable software in Python on top of GCP.
- Design and implement backend/frontend applications.
- Improve system stability, code quality and performance.
- Evaluate and optimize system costs with regard to the backend architecture.
- Contribute new ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work closely with developers and product managers.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
What we need to see:
- 3+ year experience in developing for Google Cloud Platform
- Deep knowledge of GCP CloudRun, BigQuery, PubSub and related technologies
- 3+ year experience working with Atlas MongoDB, clusters, and related technologies
- Advanced knowledge of the React UI framework
- Experience with developing responsive frontend applications, REST, JSON
- Experience with applying UX/UI design in code
- Proficiency in using bash, Linux power-user is an advantage
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Quick learner skills, be motivated and independent.
Enigmatos offers a unique opportunity to develop personally and professionally, within a dynamic team composed of highly experienced engineers and scientists with great passion for security and data. This challenging role will give you a rare opportunity to craft and deliver a new class of Automotive Cyber Security and Data Science product line.
A hybrid working model is offered, with fixed days working remotely.
Enigmatos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.