We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing large data sets, mine data insights and create data processing tools and pipelines.
- Supporting our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives, ensuring optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
Your responsibilities as a Data Engineer:
- Build analytics tools to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with complex data sets and build data tools to meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and NoSQL on Google Cloud Platform technologies, including BigQuery, MongoDB and others.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
What we need to see:
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Relational SQL databases: Google BigQuery.
- NoSQL databases: MongoDB.
- Data visualization tools: Google Data Studio.
- Google Cloud Platform: CloudRun, PubSub, Storage.
- Programming & scripting: Python, bash
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
- Thrilled by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Good SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases.
- Good knowledge and experience working with NoSQL databases.
- Experience in building data pipelines, extraction, and transformation.
- Quick learner skills, be motivated and independent.
Enigmatos offers a unique opportunity to develop personally and professionally, within a dynamic team composed of highly experienced engineers and scientists with great passion for security and data. This challenging role will give you a rare opportunity to craft and deliver a new class of Automotive Cyber Security and Data Science product line.
A hybrid working model is offered, with fixed days working remotely.
Enigmatos provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.